Saturday 5 April 2014

K-POP Bands

Believe me, lots of Otakus, including myself, like K-pop music. Of course I don't want to mention PSY as nearly all people heard about this band as it became popular due to the catchy song 'Gangman Style'. As a result of this 'hit', people call themselves K-pop fans and they say they love this kind of music however they only know this band. What a pity. I personally love to find new bands, boys-bands and girls-band.

What is K-pop?
It is a kind of music in South Korea and it stand for Korean Pop :D It can include lots of music genres like pop, hip-hop, ballades, electronic, R&B etc. In other words 'K-pop' not only consists with pop as it contains mix genres. It just a way to descrbe modern music in South Korea.
In K-pop music video I see that Koreans like to wear different, UNIQUE styles of clothing. From kawaii clothes to formal clothes. It all depends on a song or a band. The catchy (usually) songs are combined with different, strong visual effect, dancing that Soth Koreans adore and clothes makes the music video awesome and make me love them more and more!

Which band listen to?
Well, I try to listen tolots of bands and from time to time I look for new ones. Despite theres lots of band, unfortunatelly I have a memory limit on my phone XD. So I listen only to few songs per band!
I will give some link to music videos if you would like to check it out!
I love K-pop - Bands
Shinhwa
Before I start........Hyesung is mine! Sorry, I just want to make it clear (._. )
I can listen to these angels all day long. I found them not so long ago and after one video I just fall in love with them!
Boys-band with six hot members. I don't care they are much older tah me >.<
My Fav Songs:
Venus
This love
I'm sorry
Hurts
Perfect Man
Be my Love

F(x)
They have the most catchiest music and I love them so much.
Girls-band with five members .
My fav songs:
Electric Shock
Nu
Chu
Hot Summer
Danger 
Rum Pum Pum Pum

B2st / Beast                                   T-ara
Boys-band with six members                          Girls-band with with six cute members
My fav songs:                                                  My fav songs:
Mystery                                                            Like the beginning
Beats is the B2st                                               Forever Love
Special                                                              Bo Peep Bo peep
Beautiful                                                           Sexy Love
Bad Girl 
I'm Sorry
Fiction



Big Bang                                       Super Junior
Boys-band with five members                          Quite big Boys-band with 12 members
My fav songs:                                                    My fav song:
Fantastic Baby                                                   Hero
Monster                                                              Sorry, Sorry
Lollipop (w/ 2NE1)                                            Bonamana
Mirotic                                                                Mr. Simple

Others: 
2NE1, Wonder Girls, G-dragon, Girls Generation, and Hyuna (singer)

Post Question:What is your favoutite band or song?

No comments:

Post a Comment