Saturday 28 December 2013

Top 5 Anime in 2013!

That's the first time I have watched anime which is new and each episode came out every week (except Naruto Shippuuden) So let's start! Btw I wanted to do Top 10 but I got no time to watch so many and I wanted to do this post before new year! Therefore I'll do top 5 anime that I HAVE watched so if there's an anime that you think that should be in this countdown (if there isn't it means I haven't watched) please share it in the comments ^_^

I will write my overall opinion but if you want a review click on the titles :3

5. Diabolik Lovers
To the people that already watched it - I know it wasn't anything spectacular and plot could be A LOT better but I love the graphics, unique characters and the insane, dark atmosphere. These positives make it better that Brothers Conflict! Unfortunately I don't have any anime that could be in this place that I have watched. Certainly another anime should be in this place but still I haven't watched so many D: If you have nothing really to watch and you love vampires you can watch it, yet if you have expectations; don't count that this anime will fulfil them :(

4. Karneval TV

Now I'm nearly finishing this anime and I think it has quite good plot which make a good plus. I think it's original, but I won't say this about most of the characters. Too many characters were 'copied' from other anime (they look nearly the same D:) this really is annoying sometimes. But the plot, some dark atmosphere  with added humour makes it quite good. It's colourful but in some way I think they have overused it. I like pleasant colours not an anime with all the colours of the rainbow splashed on the screen. It's a bit disturbing but I adore the idea of the Circus organisation. Overall it has a good plot but there's not much creativity towards the characters as they used it too much on the graphics!

3. Danganronpa; The Animation
I was expectining a dark anime, with terror and dramatic murders - but what do I get? Anime with weird characters and a 'horrific' game ruled by a teddy bear? And the blood ~ pink. So 'nice'! At least the investigations of the school and the murders are fascinating! Don't count on a big drama. Yeah I know that it's all about them feeling dispear and murder each other so they can be free but the graphics are not building tension. It's good that the authors tried to be creative but it would be good if they would create tension! The whole story, murders, investigations and all the secrets that are hidden within the 'School of Dispear' are really good which makes the anime intersting and not bored!

2. Kyoukai no Kanata
One of the best anime created by KyoAni. I have no regrets of watching it and I bet that this will happen to you! Get ready your tissues as this will break your heart again....and again......and again. Graphics are lovely, story is fantastic. The fighting scenes are not boring and don't last so long! The humour is great, it maked me cry so hard! The characters have their original character and obssessions that I never thought that someone would have in the anime! If you ask - 'Should I watch it?', I certainly say 'YES'!

1. Attack on Titan

This anime attacked us with all them feels and epicness. It should gain a award of the best anime of all the times. Same goes to the manga. I rarely read manga after watching a certain anime but 'this' make me do it right away. Plot - certainly unique. No doubt about it. Characters - I love them all no matter what they have done, no matter if they are the reason that sh*t happened. While watching it I was like - 'What? o_o What is happening' and click to the next episode. This became an enternite loop which lasted to the last episode. Now this take over my life. This anime SHOULD be watched no matter what! If you haven't done it, what the hell is wrong with you ?!? D: Sorry 


That's it. I wanted to watch this year also; 'Free!', 'Pupa', 'Savanna Game', 'Nagi no Asakura' which came out this year or should come out but they haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment