Friday 6 December 2013

THOSE FEELINGS ;_; - Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja

I knew that Naruto had movies, but I haven't been bothered to watch them. I changed my mind! I'll watch all of them now......soon......in free time :D My friend told me in school that there's an awesome Naruto Shippuuden movie. So, I was extremely excited to go home and watch it. I've even told my younger sister and she was really motivated to watched after she heard what it's about!

The Movie PLOT:
Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and others needed to fight all Akatsuki members, which was really suprising for them as they are all alive! While they were all fighting Akatsuki suddenly dissapeared into the ground. Everyone reported to Tsunade that they fighted Akatsuki! Later everyone talked to their parents and they were really impressed that their children were fighting with such strong people and 'they have just runned away form them'. All parents say that they will recommend their children to become 'jounins'. Yet, Naruto has no parents ;_; so think how he felt! Also Sakura was embarrased by her parents as they say stupid jokes. Later Sakura and Naruto felt into Madara's trap and entered into alternative world where nearly everything and everyone were opposite :3 So everybody had different character and Naruto's parent were alive!

 In this movie I show my fangirl side of Sasuke. Btw, Sasuke gets all the ladies D: He got me too! I was like: 'Show me Sasuke! More Sasuke!' wtf ._.

Whole movie spend in tears! My sister too- she was worse than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment