Tuesday 1 October 2013

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Best anime ever *_* - Review

Most popular anime in 2013! Last week the last episode came out!

All weekend I watched whole anime. Episode by episode. I got soooo into it. When the serie came out, there were lots of funny images on the websites I vist often. I was interested but I couldn't be bothered to watch it. Now, I can say that the serie really suprised me and I just want to watch more.

I cried, I laughed, I enjoyed it. I got obsseseed XD

No. of episodes: 25
Genre: Action / Drama / Fantasy / Horror
My rate: 10/10

Plot:
Many, many years ago the humanity was attacked and eaten by giants called 'Titans'. They have no digestive system yet they eat people, probably for fun! A small procent of humanity survived and hide behind large walls which are bigger than the tallest Titan. Three walls are: Marie, Rose and Sina.

 In the anime we're transfered to times where people haven't seen any Titan for 100 years within the walls. Eren and his step-sister Mikasa are witnesses of horrible incident. Giant, powerful titan appeared from no-where and destroy The Maria wall! Lots of Titans enter and attack all the citizens. Both children see their mother brutally eated by a Tiitan. Eren promises himself to destroy every Titan that exists and will make a revenge for what they have done to the humanity!

Screenshot:
Attack on titan ScreenshotAttack on titan Screenshot 2

No comments:

Post a Comment