Wednesday 12 June 2013

My dream of Attending Anime Convention :<

What is anime convention?
It is like a festival in which people that are interested in anime, manga, games and Asian culture gather togather (it rhymed XD) or meet up. People go there to meet other people with same interests, to cosplay, to buy stuff etc.

I wish I could go on the convent. I'm going to Poland for summer holidays. I'll be there for only one month (living with my granny). In Kraków there will be an anime convent at the end of July (just for one day), so I'm thinking to go. Even thinking about it makes me excited. I just want to meet new people (I'm shy, but I will do it :D) and maybe buy some anime stuff - I don't know what as I never been in a convent. I won't cosplay as I don't have any money :<
So...yeah....maybe I will go, maybe not! My granny and the money that I'll have will decide ._.
Also I want to show you this GIF with the bunny! I love it. It makes me laugh every time I see it and makes my day :P
''Hi....Do you want to join me? :B ''


1 comment:

  1. You should totally go. haha....too bad i cant go cosplay, school's been kicking my ass lately hehe...but yeah make new friends :D the gif btw hahah LOL

    ReplyDelete